Woodland Leisure Developments
Woodland Leisure Developments is the business name of an experienced real estate development company - Kemas Holdings Ltd. The main services of Woodland Leisure Developments is the development and marketing of medium to large size investment quality Nova Scotia waterfront properties. The initial focus of Woodland Leisure Developments efforts is the Eddy portfolio of Nova Scotian waterfront properties that includes the following: properties located in 5 Nova Scotia counties with a total of 3,775 acres and 36.4 miles of water frontage on rivers, lakes and the ocean.
Kemas Holding Ltd.
Tracy Eddy, the President of Kemas, has over 25 years of experience in all aspects of real estate development including; appraisal, residential and recreational subdivisions, site servicing, road design and construction, and all types of property management. Tracy has been involved with many real estate projects such as; land developments, property revitalization and renovation, building construction, and property redevelopment. Tracy Eddy has a BSc in Civil Engineering from the University of New Brunswick and a Real Estate Appraisal designation from the Appraisal Institute of Canada. For a detailed corporate profile and personal resume contact Tracy Eddy.
Services Offered by Kemas
The provision, co-ordination, contracting and supervision of the following construction and property management services:
- preparation of property Development Schemes and projections;
- obtaining municipal subdivision and environmental sewer & water approvals;
- preparation of operating budgets plus income and cash flow statements;
- financial and tax administration, control and reporting;
- preparation of marketing programs and supervision of sales force,
- construction of residential / recreational housing;
- site servicing work including roads, sewer & water, electricity, telephone;
- property management and maintenance services, including for absentee owners.